PosiGen is an efficient Solar Power company that zeroes on bringing clean, reliable and affordable power to the underprivileged, especially people of color. PosiGen offers mortgage holders the ability to decide to produce their energy on their property and control homes´energy costs. PosiGen is headed by PosiGen CEO Thomas Neyhart, who has vast experience in management. Thomas Neyhart is the most sought individual when it comes to issues of solar energy installation. PosiGen has recently become popular in the US due to various reasons while leasing.
They include Energy Efficiency Upgrades Included. Easy Monthly Payments, System Monitoring Included, Maintenance Included, Install Included, No Minimum Credit Requirement. If the customers want to buy the system, recently Thomas Neyhart at PosiGen has included the following benefits reign:
- Install Included
- 12 Years System Monitoring Included
- Financing Options
- Increased home estimation
PosiGen CEO, together with his team of specialists, conducts energy audits before installation. PosiGen’s multi-point review recognizes key places of energy misfortune and air spills. In addition, PosiGen CEO Thomas Neyhart has pointed out, they distinguish the specific enhancements expected to give the best energy reserve funds to one’s home. The energy audit includes:
- Blower Door Testing
- Warm Imaging/Infrared Scanning
- Window and Door Assessment
- Itemized Attic Evaluation
- Customized Home Energy Report
- Ignition Appliance Zone Test
PosiGen solar energy has several benefits, which include:
- lower energy bills. Air fixing and other moderate productivity updates can decrease energy misfortune which assists with bringing down your month-to-month service bill.
- A Cleaner Environment Utilizing energy all the more productively is a savvy approach to help make our reality a prime spot to live.
iii. Expanded comfort and health. Updates can prompt cleaner air, steady warming and cooling, and a decrease of dampness-related form issues.
Bloomberg reviews on Thomas Neyhart and PosiGen solar power company https://www.bloomberg.com/profile/person/20961323